Deck Season has arrived, and we’ve noticed a lot of deck builders using Nichigo G-Tape™. This is a high quality tape that has been sold in Japan for over 30 years and is now available in Canada through our friends at Atlas Machinery.
All G-Tape™ products feature a patened combination of solvent acrylic adhesive with an advanced backing substrate that results in unmatchable performance. G-Tape™ is a P.S.A. tape (pressure sensitive adhesive) so applying pressure is recommended for maximum performance. G-Tape™ offers a complete line of tapes for construction including surface protection tape, seam tape, HVAC tape, and Acrylic Flashing.
G-Tape™ Acrylic Flashing Tape 3040 Series is especially good for decking as it features advanced backing substrate for exceptional performance in the most extreme environments.
- No residue
- Ultra High performance in all temperatures
- Hand tearable
- Releases from face/face contact with no loss of adhesion.
- AAMA 7-11-13 Level 3 Type A – Highest rating – No primer needed
- Lighter weight than Butyl or Asphalt Flashings
- -20° – +200° F Service temperature
- Very low total VOC’s
- High chemical and solvent resistance.
- 300 day exposure
- Excellent as joist protection for decks.